Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Being the new kid ( fouth time ) through out my highschool life, im a senior now...?

I dont usualy ask for help, but i cant take this off my mind. i have been a new kid in every year of my highschool life and im now a senior. every single year it was hard for me to make freinds and adapt to new environment over and over. i see kids talk and laughing in school and talking about their plans after schoola nd on the weekend sliek gong to the movies or just hanging out, and it makes me feel like ****. I tell my self that school is not ment to be joyable and it is just work that needs to be done and taken care of. But when i see others having fun and me sitting by my self at lunch and stuff it makes me feel sad as **** and i hate it. is any one else going thru what im going thru?

0 comments:

Post a Comment