Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Queer Teacher Asked Me To Be Like Him?

Okay, I was talking to my friend and then one of my queer clmate called me and said the teacher wanted to see me. So, I walked to his desk and he said I'm kinda handsome and I should be join their group. I was shocked, but I said "Mmm, awkward". And he said "Oh, that's fine, you'll get used to it in time". He said that "Don't you wanna be GLAMOUR, OMG like your queer clmates? I would like to have you in the group, and FYI if anyone insults you, just tell me!". I was so scared to death, I swear, I would run if I could, but I just said "Umm, guess need my parents' permission". And he said "LOL, you need permission?". Then he left me with jaw dropped. I wouldn't tell this to my parents because it'll be a disaster and if I tell to the counselor or any other teacher, they would tell him about it. I know it. I want to be a true man! What should I do? I know he'll ask me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment